Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

An Easy Fix


As i had said before rainy day can give you a toughie of dressing up in the morning, well with me i tend to find my self in dilemma everyday whether it's raining or not, also the pouring gods restricts you in dressing up, but recently i have found myself an easy fix for my everyday monsoon outfits, A no brainer , easy to get by plus i get extra time for my hair.








Jacket-H&M,Top-Forever21,Jeggings-Marks&Spencer,Shoes-Catwalk,Necklace-H&M

I like to keep it minimal while stepping out in the rain and this my regular to go outfit, I am wearing a black jeggings it's better then wearing denims because the material is light and tends to dry up easily ,you don't want to drag your wet clothes everywhere, same goes for top here i am wearing a jersey and chiffon back hi-lo tops i have been obsessed about hi-lo clothes. You could have guessed that by my couple of earlier post where i featured a skirt , top and  a tunic i have it in every imaginable colour and shape. It gets a bit cold during the season so i carry a light jacket with me to keep me warm enough , here i am wearing a jersey striped blazer, also wearing blazers gives you an effortlessly styled kinda look.I like to keep my accessories minimum like a watch or bracelet or statement necklace . Though i love my heels i don't want to dodge the rains in them i prefer wearing flats, the one i am wearing are in water-proof material  which are super comfortable. And yes! don't forget to carry a bright and eye popping coloured umbrella :)

Would love to know what you guys are wearing this monsoon?
comment below
till den toodless :)

Photography by- Vaishali Soni





16 comments:

  1. Hii nice one pari .... i like ur dressing style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Greta!.. Thank you so much i really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Great pics !! You look amazing in this monochrome outfit :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!.. i am glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Great styling..love shades of your hair :)
    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the nailpaint darling! Loving that colour!!

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped jacket. The combo with colorful umbrella looks great! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Important Update reg. Fashion Panache Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!... i am glad you like it :)

      Delete
  6. Great outfit!! Love it :D

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great monochromatic look...whatever be the season..these never fail to charm! I especially like the dash of colour via your umbrella :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! i really appreciate that you like it! :)

      Delete
  8. Another monochrome outfit styled well @)

    ReplyDelete